El-Mahrousa PDS is known for rigorous, creative, and successful policy and program development. Working across numerous realms, our work is based on detailed quantitative and qualitative research supported by expert facilitation skills and a nuanced understanding of financial and political realities. Our approach relies on elegant, usable frameworks and innovative approaches to address complex, challenging policy issues. The results bring stakeholders, staff, and elected officials together around new thinking and actionable recommendations for positive change.
We help public sector organizations effectively design, implement and measure the progress of development strategies to address key social and economic challenges. We strive to translate best practices from around the world into a local context in order to make those initiatives more efficient. Our advisory supports top-level policy makers in evidence-based and impact-oriented decision making. We embed the best of our private sector expertise in development policies to achieve lasting changes and ensure broader consensus on goals and actions.
- Policy Analysis & Development
- Policy Research & Best Practices
- Competitiveness and economic growth analysis and advocacy
- Cluster and sector analysis and development work
- Helping governments, international and support organizations craft sector development policies and interventions
- Economic policy design and advocacy
- Design of monitoring and evaluation systems, impact assessment of large scale non-commercial projects