With over 20 years experience in funding and business proposal writing, we can assist you in the preparation of Proposals and Applications. Request for Proposals (RFP) can vary from simple to highly complex documents requiring a thorough review and understanding.
The Bid Proposal must address all issues and include all required information and documentation requested therein; otherwise it may be rejected as non-responsive or negatively evaluated. This encompasses knowing exactly what and what not, to include in a proposal.
Organization of the proposal also plays a very important role to make it easier for the reviewers to find the information in a sequential manner to facilitate their evaluation. Each RFP is different and contains different requirements and levels of complexity. The Proposal must therefore be custom prepared to address these issues accordingly. Our service employs humans, not computer generated wizards. Computer wizards cannot interpret RFP documents and cannot properly prepare the proposal as required.
Our services include the following elements:
• Proposal Types: Federal, State, Local Government agencies and Commercial Proposals.
• RFP/RFQ Review & Analysis: Thorough review of the inquiry package to determine requirements.
• Proposal Outline: Proposal is organized and structured in accordance with RFP specific requirements.
• Compliance: Ensure compliance with all RFP requirements.
• Forms & Documentation: Completing required forms and supporting documentation.
• Certifications: Gather all required certifications and licenses.
• Applications: Completing applications for a variety of purposes.